Is Laser Therapy for you?
- Do you suffer pain from an old or new injury?
- Do you suffer from a repetitive stress injury such as carpal tunnel syndrome?
- Do you suffer from lower back pain?
- Do you take pain medications more than three times a week?
- Do you ever wake up during the night with pain?
- Do you suffer from arthritis?
- Are there activities that you canít do anymore due to pain?
Now there's an alternative for managing pain...
Introducing the newest FDA approved
Class IV Cold Laser
Laser therapy is not new. The first low power lasers suitable for treating pain became available in the late 1970s, and ever since then laser therapy has been widely utilized in Europe by physical therapists, nurses, and doctors. Now, after FDA approval in 2001, laser therapy is quickly gaining popularity in the United States.
Until recently however, only the lower power class III lasers were widely available. With the approval of the class IV laser, laser therapy for treatment of pain offers significantly more promising results due a larger dose of theraputic energy, deeper penetration, and a larger treatment area.
Great Lakes Cold Laser Therapy offers Class IV laser Therapy using the new K-LASER
Call us today to see how we can help you (716) 662-BACK (2225)
If you are one of the millions of Americans plagued by pain in their daily lives, we can work with you to improve the quality of your life utilizing the latest technology in laser pain management. Call one of our Western
New York locations for a no obligation consultation.